Get Involved at St. John’s
St. John’s is a vibrant parish where people of all ages participate in many ministries.
Whatever your gifts and interests, you will find groups and activities that will nurture your connections with God and one another as you serve in this community and beyond. We look forward to learning more about the unique gifts that you bring to St. John’s. Listed below are the various ways you can connect with others and contribute to our community life — take a look and let us know what interests you!
For as in one body, we have many members, and all the members do not have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them… – Romans 12: 4-6
- Attend an upcoming event
- Attend a concert, evensong or other musical offering
- Sing in the adult or youth choir
- Volunteer with one of our community partner organizations
- Enroll in or volunteer for Christian education programs for kids, middle and high school youth, or adults
- Connect with Christians around the world
- Join a ministry group to support St. John’s worship, pastoral care, finances, music and more
- Explore St. John’s programs for women
- Find out more about the ways that we care for one another
- Attend a 12-step recovery group