St. John’s has several rooms available for community meetings, recitals, and other events. Our facility includes:
- a large parish hall, which can be divided into two spaces (a smaller carpeted vestibule area, and a larger wood-floored reception hall);
- a commercial-grade kitchen;
- two pianos that can be used for recitals/music events — one in the nave and one in the parish hall;
- an education wing, with a large central space surrounded by smaller classrooms;
- a Reception Room furnished with comfortable chairs, rugs, a gas fireplace and a kitchenette with microwave, sink, and refrigerator; and
- several other meeting rooms.
To inquire about availability of space for your event, contact Dwight Latif (sexton/property manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the parish office at 860-523-5201 to discuss fees, rental terms, insurance requirements and logistics.