Give to St. John’s
Click the “Give Now!” button below to make a one-time payment online, or to set up your recurring online donations to St. John’s or Music at the Red Door. See the instructions below for more details.
To donate stock, please click here for more information.
To make an annual pledge, please go to the “Make a Pledge” page to complete an online pledge form, or request a paper pledge form from the parish office. Once you’ve made your pledge, you can come back to this page to set up a recurring online donation to do monthly or weekly pledge payments, if you wish.
Instructions for using the online giving form:
- Click the “Give Now!” button below to go to the online giving portal.
- If you are making a pledge payment or setting up recurring pledge payments, please select “Operating Fund” from the drop-down menu on the giving page, and put “Pledge” in the Optional Memo line.
- If you are making a general gift that is not in payment of a pledge, please select “Operating Fund” from the drop-down menu and put “Gift” in the Optional Memo line.
- If you are making a donation to the Music at the Red Door concert series, please select “Music at the Red Door Inc” from the drop-down menu.
- If this is your first time using the online giving portal, you will be given the option of registering for an account by setting up a password (with your e-mail address as your user name) or checking out as a Guest. Registering allows you to set up a recurring gift, view your payment history, and save your payment details.
- We can only accept pledge payments, general gifts to the operating fund, and Music at the Red Door donations via the online portal. We regret that we cannot process online gifts for other special funds, payments for church events, or other donations or payments.
- Please contact the office if you have any questions!