Give to St. John’s
Sharing Your God-Given Gifts
The abundant grace and love bestowed on us from God is made known to us in the many and different gifts given to each of us.
To spread God’s riches throughout our community and the world, we are responsible for prayerfully discerning our gifts, committing time to develop and strengthen these gifts, and sharing our time, talents and treasures with others. Please explore the information here on the web site and in our other materials to consider how you can become involved in our church community, get to know others and share your gifts!
Please click the “Give Now!” button below to make a one-time payment online, or to set up your recurring online donations to St. John’s.
To make an annual pledge, please go to the “Make a Pledge” page to complete an online pledge form, or request a paper pledge form from the parish office. Once you’ve made your pledge, you can come back to this page to set up a recurring online donation to do monthly or weekly pledge payments, if you wish.
Instructions for using the online giving form:
- Click the “Give Now!” button below to go to the online giving portal.
- If you are making a pledge payment or setting up recurring pledge payments, please select “Operating Fund” from the drop-down menu on the giving page, and put “Pledge” in the Optional Memo line.
- If you are making a general gift that is not in payment of a pledge, please select “Operating Fund” from the drop-down menu and put “Gift” in the Optional Memo line.
- If you are making a donation to the Music at the Red Door concert series, please select “Red Door Fund Drive” from the drop-down menu.
- We can only accept pledge payments, general gifts to the operating fund, and Music at the Red Door donations via the online portal. We regret that we cannot process online gifts for other special funds, payments for church events, or other donations or payments.
- Please contact the office if you have any questions!